Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hell Yeah

I continue to reign supreme at the blood ETOH game! I need to take this shit on the road. It'd be like the fair where they do guess my weight, only it would be guess how drunk I am, and I'd be making the big bucks.
My internship full of drunken foolishness (patients, not my own, at least on the clock) taught me one thing- guess low for the young folks.
Usually. At least guess low for people who pull total noob moves like passing out in public places and puking all over themselves. Bonus lightweight points when their poor parents get dragged into the madness. No cash prize for me today, just the sweet glory of victory.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Oh, gotta love emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, New-Nurse-in-the-Hood, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I love your blog and think you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete