Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Warped

Every day I find new and different ways that this job his warped my mind.
Recently, I've taken up running after developing an intense case of muffin top in literally every pair of jeans I own, which with asthma and general laziness has been a bit of a challenge for me.
I had a particularly challenging morning the other day, when I decided to get beer and tacos after work but then decided to fun afterwards because I felt guilty (dear readers, never do this).
Well, after about a mile I stopped to get a drink of water and threw up a little. Then I got really dizzy and kind of felt like passing out.
Instead of thinking what any normal person might have, the only thing going through my head was, "Dude, I am not having a syncopal episode out here. I've been running and working a 12 and I smell like hell. These underwear are gross. If EMS shows up here and I wake up I am refusing the hell out of transport."
I think something is wrong with me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha this post is funny, but good for you for trying to start something as great as running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any tips? I like everything but the side cramps and chest pain parts.

    ReplyDelete